Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Comic Con International 2009

COMIC CON 2009 NEWS!!!!.....

Although I will have to miss this year's Comic-Con International in San Diego, (the first time since 2003), I will be there in spirit, as my friends from the Christian Comic Arts Society (CCAS) will be featuring all three of the Eye Witness graphic novels at their table in the Small Press Pavillion (M12).

So, if you're planning on attending and wanted to see what the series was about...or just get a book you might have missed, they will be there for you.

In addition, for those of you seeking other spiritual based programming at this mammoth event, the CCAS also organizes the Sunday Panel/Church Service, the Saturday "Spiritual Themes In Comics" Panel, and the Saturday evening Open CCAS Meeting! Check the Con program book for times and room numbers.

Now everyone enjoy the heck out of this event for me and send me your recollections and comments and I'll see you in 2010, with the WORLD PREMIER of Eye Witness: Unknown God!

R.J. Luedke
http://www.headpress.info/

No comments: